nav

Image Map

Sunday 19 May 2013

Visual Update #6

01. This was taken on set of filming our music video assignment to Macklemore's Thrift Shop. One of the dancers brought her beautiful little Bischon-Frise, Ted!


02. I haven't been able to get enough of Twinings Jasmine Green Tea recently. A.K.A Princess Tea!



03. Last week I went to my first ever auction at the Park Inn Hotel near Heathrow. It was an exciting experience and there was a lot on offer- from electronics to wine to works of art and memorabilia. My particular favourites were the signatures of all those that had been to the moon and a signed Paul Mccartney guitar. Needless to say the bids got crazy and we returned home empty handed. Perhaps one day, when I've made my fortune! 

04. My recent purchases include this rather dapper ensemble of a beyond retro hat and PPQ London leather creepers!


















05. On Wednesday I went to the London College Of Fashion to model some lovely footwear designed by final year student Rosie Beagent. I loved her rubber boots! In just under two hours we were done as it was pretty much parts modelling and Rosie gave me a lovely card to say thank you, no client has ever done that before- how sweet!

06. It was my best friend's birthday yesterday so we had a little shindig on Friday. It was great to catchup with her, my sister and other friends!
07. Yesterday was an errand running/shopping day. I stumbled across this twee postcard in an organic shop in Marlow. Its definitely me to a tea!
08. I interviewed another FNOOB resident for our ongoing feature ' MEET TEAM FNOOB'. I love doing these little interviews and finding out interesting tidbits about the team! You can read the latest instalment here.


So thats a little insight into my last week or so, how has yours been? Do let me know by commenting below or tweeting me! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment